Stop in our store or contact us today to see why we are one of the largest and fastest growing gun stores in the valley!
- Firearms Sales/Transfers/Manufacturing
- Class 3 SOT Sales/Transfers/Manufacturing
- Class 3 Dealer Post Sample Manufacturing
- Magazines/Parts/Accessory Sales
- Ammunition Sales (Retail and Wholesale)
- Survival/Tactical Gear Sales
- Military/LE Sales
- Used Gun Sales/Trades/Consignment
- Machine Gun Events and Private Parties
- Custom AR Manufacturing
- NV & UT Concealed Carry Permits (CCW)
- Basic Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun Instruction
- Home/Personal Defense Seminars
- Private Lessons and Group Rates Available
Topics include firearm handling, safety, avoiding a criminal attack, use of force, criminal and civil liability, state statues pertaining to CCW and much more.
The course runs from 8:30 am until approximately 7:00 pm to include both classroom training and firearms qualification. The course is held at the Clark County Shooting Park and lunch will be provided free of charge.
Targets and range fees are included in the cost of the course. You are expected to be proficient with your firearm prior to attending the class. Upon completion of this course you will be provided with all of the required applications (NV & UT) and a CD with the entire course curriculum on it for later reference.
Available Class Dates for 2011 are: 15, & 29 October, 5 November, 3 & 17 December. Please contact Matt@newfrontierarmory.com to schedule your class today!
Email Matt at email@example.com to schedule a class.