C-9 Pistol Billet Lower Receiver — Glock Style Mags
Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Model: C-9 Complete Pistol
Type: AR-9 Complete Pistol Lower Receiver — milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum billets
Caliber: Multi (will accept any 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and other small frame caliber upper receiver)
Magazine: Accepts any Glock style small frame pistol caliber magazines in 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and other calibers
Weight: 2.18 lbs
Other Specifications and Features of the C-9 Complete Pistol AR-9 Lower Receiver:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag swaps
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with different pistol caliber uppers
- Includes factory installed MILSPEC Lower Parts Kit (LPK), Pistol tube kit, and Shockwave stabilizing brace — Ready to pin to your upper and shoot!
- Compatible with most standard AR-15 components and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Proprietary magazine catch assembly and ejector is included and installed at the factory
- Manufactured to MILSPEC (where applicable) on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-9 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured and shoot for less!
California Bullet Buttons are available by CLICKING HERE
QUESTION: What type of magazines will fit in this lower?
ANSWER: The lower was designed to fit and drop free factory Glock small frame pistol magazines. It has also been thoroughly tested with Magpul GL17 9mm pistol magazines to fit and drop free. Although it accepts and shoots other aftermarket magazines (Promag, KCI, Kahn, etc) some slight modification may be needed to get them to drop free from this lower because of the varying width measurement we have seen when checking these magazines to Glock factory specifications.
QUESTION: Do you offer a reliable last round / empty magazine bolt hold open (LRBHO) System for this lower?
ANSWER: YES — After watching several companies try and fail to incorporate a RELIABLE last round bolt hold open (LRBHO) system into their lower receivers we decided to take a different approach and will be incorporating our LRBHO technology (PATENT PENDING) in our matching upper receivers. After rigorous testing and hundreds of hours of research and development we feel that this is the best option for LRBHO on a Glock magazine AR style firearm. Our upper will be compatible with other manufacturers lower receiver that either don’t have a LRBHO or you can scrap the non-working LRBHO out of your existing AR-9 Glock Mag lower and solve the issue of not having a 100% functioning LRBHO. For more information on our matching AR-9 Upper, please CLICK HERE.
QUESTION: What bolt carrier group will work with a Glock magazine fed AR-9?
ANSWER: You will need an AR-9 Bolt Carrier Group that has relief cuts to clear the Glock style magazines. Both AR-9 BCG’s that we sell (CLICK HERE for AR-9 BCG’s) will work in both Glock style AR-9’s as well as traditional Colt style AR-9’s. We can also modify your Colt style AR-9 BCG for you to work properly with both systems. CLICK HERE for more details on that service (coming soon)
QUESTION: It seems as though my BCG may be hitting or rubbing the ejector on the lower, how can I fix that?
ANSWER: Loosen the two screws holding the ejector in to where its a friction fit. Ensure the ejector is seated all the way to the rear and all the way down in the pocket. Close your upper onto the lower with the bolt all the way forward. SLOWLY cycle the bolt in and out about 1/4 of the way back a few times then let the bolt close all the way and tighten the ejector screws. They are cupped to get a good grab on the SS ejector, so only hand tight or you risk the chance of bending the ejector over. Any slight rubbing at this point will wear in the ejector after a few magazines are cycled through the gun. If you see excessive rubbing you can also file down the top corner on the left side of the ejector (shooters left)
QUESTION: Do I need to use a special buffer when I build my AR-9?
ANSWER: Although its not technically required, it is advised that you either use a 9mm buffer (longer and heavier than carbine) or a spacer in your buffer tube before you place your spring in. The reason for this is to limit the BCG travel to the rear so it doesn’t come back forward and smash the bolt catch hard enough to break it. The 9mm BCG is shorter than a standard BCG. You can use a carbine buffer with a spacer (WHICH YOU CAN PURCHASE BY CLICKING HERE) or simply stack between $1.25 – $1.75 of quarters in your buffer tube.
The New Frontier Armory C-9 Stripped Billet AR-9 lower receiver is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. You will be prompted during checkout to pick an FFL to ship to in your area using our FFL Locate tool. YOU will be responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this weapon is legal in the state that you reside and that they will accept this weapon on your behalf and transfer it to you. New Frontier Armory, LLC will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.