ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: This product is in EXTREME backorder status. We are sending out uppers weekly on large distributor and dealer purchase orders as well as allotting some for the website weekly as they return from anodizing. If you join the wait list you will be notified immediately when inventory is added. If it sells out before you’re able to order, you will need to join the wait list again if you would like to be notified when they are re-stocked. We have ramped up production on these products and hope to be caught up with all dealer and retail orders by Q1 2017. Thank you for your patience!
C-9 Billet AR-9 “Slick Side” Upper with LRBHO (Last Round Bolt Hold Open) — RAW
Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Model: C-9 Billet AR-9 “Slick Side” Upper with LRBHO — PATENT PENDING — RAW Finish
Caliber: Multi (will accept any barrels, bolts and caliber designed for the AR-9 style platform)
Weight: 8 oz
Other Specifications and Features of the Billet AR-9 “Slick Side” Upper with LRBHO:
- Machined from 7075 T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Raw tumbled and media blasted finish ready for Cerekote, Duracoat, or any other finish you may be after
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 / AR-9 components and most aftermarket parts
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-9 rifle or pistol from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
- Designed to match lines with New Frontier Armory C-9 Billet Lower
- Contains integrated Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO) technology (PATENT PENDING) that reliably holds the bolt open when magazine is empty
- LRBHO feature is designed for lowers that accept Glock style magazines
Once assembled the small “hook” end of the wire form in the upper should be pushed up by the follower of an empty Glock magazine which will engage the bolt catch on the last round fired to hold the bolt in the locked position. If it does not engage, or engages before the last round is fired you can make VERY SMALL adjustments by SLIGHTLY bending the “hook” end down to lock faster or up to lock slower. They are set and function checked during assembly with brand new Glock magazines and our standard bolt catches. Because of varying magazine specs, magazine specs changing over the life of the product, different thicknesses of the pad on the bolt catch and other variables, this adjustment may be necessary with your specific parts.
The New Frontier Armory C-9 Billet AR-9 “Slick Side” Upper with LRBHO is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.